Website Manager

Henderson County Youth Baseball

News Detail


Apr, 2019

How to File a Complaint/Grievance

1) Send a certified letter to HCYB with the complaint
2) Upon receipt of the complaint, the Board will review, investigate, and discuss the contents of the complaint.
3) A summary of our findings and decisions will be sent to you within 10 business days after receipt of the complaint and will be sent via certified letter.
4) Once your receive the decision/summary of findings and you are still unhappy, THEN you may request an in person meeting with the Board to voice your complaint.
Copyright © 2020 Henderson County Youth Baseball
Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In